Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year From Under The Plum Blossom Tree And Vintage Tea Treasures

Happy New Year 2018, Etsy Vintage Tea Treasures, vintage ironstone teacup, vintage chinese teapot, Harry and David chocolate truffles, Pure chocolate hazelnut truffles, Christmas teatime, Christmas tea theme, New Year tea time, vintage Christmas Elf

Hello and Happy New Year! Wishing you a joyful and prosperous 2018. Thank you for being here in 2017. I look forward to sharing more stories with you, through my photos and words, in the new year.

Like many of you, I am feeling grateful for all the good things that came my way in the last year. I've been spending the days since Christmas contemplating what my intentions for the next twelve months will be.

It can be difficult to ask yourself such tough questions about life. Here are some things I'm thinking about:

How do I decide the best way to spend my time and energy in the new year? 

How do I evaluate how best to help the people in my life that need guidance and love? 

What are some healthy ways in which I can better care for myself?

I never feel like I have all the answers to these kinds of questions. But what I do know is that a key component in life is to never give up. That it's important to keep going through the self doubt and the unfortunate events.

In order to keep myself grounded in 2018 I have signed up for One Little Word, a year long online class taught by designer, blogger and teacher Ali Edwards. It's going to place me smack dab in the middle of uncertainty and vulnerability. But that's okay because I need to be there. So I'm taking the brave step of showing up to indecision, risk and unpredictability.

Since I'll be creating content for the One Little Word class anyway, I'll also share something I've created for the class here on the blog, hopefully once a month.

As I have in the past, for 2018 I'll continue to share the topics you've enjoyed reading such as vintage finds, seasonal garden photography, vintage home ware design history, DIY, and art history. Something new I'll be sharing is our living room refurbish. If you are looking for an inexpensive wood floor project, James has it figured out and we will be sharing all the details of that project, plus some of the decorating and styling we're working on in that room.

And lastly, in my Etsy shop, Vintage Tea Treasures, I will continue to offer high quality classic, timeless and fun vintage teacups, teapots and dessert plates for your tea time, gifting, collecting and prop styling needs.

Thank you for letting me share. Here's to a great journey through 2018!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Under The Plum Blossom Tree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig