Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Under The Plum Blossom Tree Presents: Vintage Tea Treasures - An Etsy Shop

Vintage Tea Treasures, La Marr teapot, Cauldon teacup and saucer set, Maneki-neko, good luck cat, Flow Book For Paper Lovers

Hello everyone - this is my 100th post here on the blog and I have an exciting announcement for you. Under The Plum Blossom Tree now has a vintage teatime china ware shop! "Vintage Tea Treasures" is now open for business. 

Some of you may remember that last spring, Numi Organic Tea sponsored my Instagram hashtag #collectandstyle for the entire month of May. Michelle at Numi Tea graciously donated a box of tea for each of twelve winners, as well as provided a lovely flowering tea set to one lucky winner at the end of the month. Since that sponsorship, I thought it would be fun to expand on the collecting and styling aspect of the hashtag, and offer antique and classic china wares for those of you who love vintage style tea parties and collecting tea ware for styling props. And now that the shop is up and running, I am so happy for you to see the results! 

I've been having a lot of fun searching high and low for unique and beautiful vintage teacup and saucer sets, teapots, cake plates, milk jug and sugar bowl sets, and serving plates to fill out the inventory in my new shop. My goal is providing you with the best quality porcelain and bone china pieces from a bygone era. So far I have in the shop, brand names that you most likely will recognize, such as Wedgwood, Old Royal, and Noritake. I also have many pieces in stock from other companies such as Spode, Royal Vale, and Haviland Limoge, waiting to be listed in the shop.

I'm very excited to be able to share my growing knowledge, expertise and passion for vintage tea ware with you in this new way!  Please join me over on Etsy at Vintage Tea Treasures, and while you are there, don't forget to say hello!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Under The Plum Blossom Tree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig