Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weekend Life

Hull USA Duck, Hydrangea























    Weekend Life is about slowing down.  Weekend Life is about less outside distraction.  Weekend Life is about small moments enjoyed.  If you're like me, you may not get many weekends like this.  Today I was reflecting on how rare it is around here when it's quiet and I'm not racing the clock, but rather letting it go, and realized I actually accomplished a few things.  For example, I had been waiting for the hydrangeas in my garden to bloom just so I could put one in this Hull USA duck planter.  

Then there were more blueberries in the garden that needed to be picked.    

blueberries, fiestaware

And I was able to spend a considerable amount of time in my studio working on scrapbook pages, and planning other projects.  

scrapbooking, Jillibean Soup, Crate Paper, Studio Calico, American Crafts cardstock, Fiscars scissors

Weekend Life.  Thanks for looking.  
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Under The Plum Blossom Tree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig