Saturday, April 5, 2014

Flower Viewing

At this time of year in Japan, many people are excited for Hanami, or flower viewing, of the many cherry blossom trees throughout their country. We are fortunate here in the 'Emerald City' to have many blossoming ornamental cherry trees to view as well. Recently, Jimmy asked me to go on a little neighborhood jaunt for some flower viewing of our own, because he wanted me to see this one particular tree - an ornamental plum blossom tree.  So, I put on my old  Keds, and we went for a walk...

plum blossom petals, old Keds, concrete, reflection
Here's just one image - my favorite kind; a close up of the blooms:

Plum Blossom
Did you find the bee?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Under The Plum Blossom Tree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig